What color and style is ur hair?

Ive died my hair jet black and I only wear it straight.. its very exotic against my naturally tanned skin ;)

Favorite Answer

The color is black.

The style is all over the phucking place.

Hi,

Your hair sounds nice! I'm really lucky, I have beautiful hair apparently, I get told it daily. Its blonde/brown (mainly blonde), its not thick, its of medium thickness but there is a lot of it. Its not curly, but its slightly wavy and its not frizzy. It straightens easy and I have to wash it often but its really nice and I have never dyed it before. Its layered and about 4 inches below my shoulders. I'm buying a GHD in less then a month so then it will always be very straight.

xx

Sienna

ma naturall colour brownich black 25cm tall the back hair is the same length as the front so i tie the back in a short ponytail and so the front hair falls and it looks like a mushroom and is rock punkish and am thuinkin of getting brown highlights

My hair is naturally black. I've never colored it. It's in layers and when I go out I straighten it but usually it's tied up in a bun and it is naturally wavy.

• A few inches past my collar, straight and light brown with some blonde streaks

Pink, straight out in all directions 7 inches long.

Long layers straight

light brown with remnants of blue for the last two inches

Source(s): i miss my blue hair :(

i always wear gel or even moose on it to make it really flat. sometimes after a haircut, i always make it flat, but my bangs are always spiky (since i always make my bangs a inch longer than the rest. its always black, but when i go out to the sun, you can barely see a little bit of reddish into it

Just like my avatar. Kind of boring. Looks like a dead cat sitting atop my head.

shaved cat! like britney spears:) ohh and a little clop of hair at the back of my head hahahaha kiding