does the american girls like asian guys as they partner or boyfriend? or is it depends on asian guy's face?

just wanna ask.. because im just new here in america.. and i want to know what qualities of asian guy's that american girls want..

• Noru.
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't really depend on his face. It all depends on his personality and the type of ethics and values he has.

heyya, well i dont live in america nor have i been there.

well... girls no matter where they come from should like you for who you are and in my oppion if they dont well then they're not worth knowing.

lets see what your question says...

It doesnt matter if your asian and that doesnt mean that they wont like you. and occasionally you'll meet a few rude people who look at you and there and then decide they dont wanna get to know you, well its their loss.

it doesnt matter what your face or body looks like they will love you for who you are inside.

For qualities i think the mayjor one would be to speak good english which it seems you have no prob with.

i wish you good luck in the future and i hope i helped.

and with the girls all i say is go get them tiger! xx

believe me, as long as your not partial to asian girls you will be fine!! a lot of American girls like Asian guys, but the Asian guys always seems to go for the Asian girl, =( lol, as long as your nice usually looks don't matter to Americans, at least not me, there are way too many guys who are total jerks here lol =D I hope this helps at least a little haha

Well my school has a lot of asians in it. And most of the asian males only date asian females. However asian females will usually date all races. Idk why that it, but it just is. I say there are two trends you can attach yourself to. The preppy asian which they call "white washed". which means abercrombie clothes, fitting jeans, spikey hair, etc... or the gangster asian, which is just long shirts, and baggy jeans, and air forces, and a matching fitted hat. Thats how it is at my school and either of those two get asian females, but only asian females. good luck

• Jen

Westernized... relatability..

Seriously.

If you're a new immigrant and stuff, you have your culture intact.

That's perfect.

But you also have to fit in enough in Western culture to be able to relate.

It's not about the face.

Seriously, there are some not-so-good-looking Asian guys out there but because they have that Westernized ego and that swagger... :D

they only like Asian males who are westernized, such as into sports, workout at the gym, confident, knows how to speak English well, etc. Also, you cant be traditional. White girls don't like any of that traditional Asian guy. also, please for the love of God, don't try to look like those scrawny KPop stars, cuz they'll think youre gay.

Source(s): Asian-American male living in the US. also, my sister who only hangs out with White girls

hey, believe me,if both white girls and asian guys know they both like each other other than like what happen now,which is both think that they don't like them,then there will be much more AM/WF couples trust me!! I actually think that they both like each other.

My preference is asian men. I'm dating one right now. I'm waiting for him to propose to me.

I would hope that anyone in this world would not be so prejudice as to let race predict who they love.

it actually depends on the girl. Different girls have different taste...