Do u think the nintendo wii price will go down?

before christmas? how much more u think it'll drop?

And how much after christmas?

Update:

i want a nintendo wii..

Everyone told me to wait til after christmas n itll go down

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check the price at Walmart,Best Buy,eDealsinfo.com,Tigersdirect.com and amazon.com on November 28th.(Black Friday). On Black Friday, you will get the best price. Currently its selling for 249.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's highly unlikely seeing how the Wii is in really high demand and is already the highest selling console to date. During the holiday season everyone will be trying to get their hands on one and if Nintendo don't drop the price they get more money.

You may see about a 40 buck price drop at the maximum, but no promises.

• i don't think the price will go down any. i read on this nintendo thing that it will be a long time until the price goes down if it goes down, that is...

you could always buy a used one. and i know how you feel about wanting a wii. i just got mine after months of waiting for the stores to get them. it's definitely worth the wait and the cost.

if you want a new wii it will cost about $265 with tax. (which is what i paid) and if you want a used one it would probably be in the $230 range (at gamestop)

good luck on getting your wii!!!!!!!!!! =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do not think it will drop before X-mas. It might actually go up. The console sells good and lots of people will be buying it for X-mas so the prices will either stay or go up (more likely). If you have time wait till after X-mas. Then the prices will surely go down a bit.

Martin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its not going to get any cheaper than the current MSRP of $249.99.

They are selling out ridiculously fast and cant meet demand. Why would Nintendo issue a price cut?

Its not going to happen for a long time.

• 1 decade ago

It's not gonna do down anytime soon =[ They're selling like hotcakes right now. There's no reason for them to lower it now. They may lower it next year if and when they release and HD Wii, but not now =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amazon has the wii for 249.00 no tax and free shipping. Thats about as low as it goes.

http://www.instockonline.org/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.