Poll: Is Christian Bale the hottest Batman so far?

I could not take my eyes off of him watching the Dark Knight

He's so freaking hot!!!!!

He's also a very talented actor,and it sucks that he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves

I guess it's better than being publicity whores like Matthew McCounaghey,who is a horrible actor and not hot at all

I also like him much better when he has Bruce Wayne hair and doesn't have a beard

Do you agree?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3481245440/nm0000288

@ Marylin Manson fan,I guess it makes sense why you think Christian Bale is ugly seeing has how you like the person in your avatar lol

@ Why,I agree with everything except for George Clooney.He is not hot at all,and I don't see why everyone thinks he is

Favorite Answer

He is 100% the hottest and I like the fact he stays out of the limelight. George Clooney is hot, but he didn't fit the bill for Batman. He just didn't & I don't know why. Christian Bale is the perfect gloomy, mysterious, sharp & fierce Batman.

I think he's one of the better actors to play Batman but I'm not gay so I don't think he's hot.

NO! I thought Jean Claude Van Dam was the hottest!

as a die hard, unwilling to deviate from the pack Liberal you are required to think George Clooney is hot and not question why.

Silly girl.

yes, c. bale is the hottest batman so far.

I nearly gagged once I saw this question. George Clooney is sexy....end of story. :)