Poll: Is Christian Bale the hottest Batman so far?

I could not take my eyes off of him watching the Dark Knight

He's so freaking hot!!!!!

He's also a very talented actor,and it sucks that he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves

I guess it's better than being publicity whores like Matthew McCounaghey,who is a horrible actor and not hot at all

I also like him much better when he has Bruce Wayne hair and doesn't have a beard

Do you agree?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3481245440/nm0000288

Update:

@ Marylin Manson fan,I guess it makes sense why you think Christian Bale is ugly seeing has how you like the person in your avatar lol

Update 2:

@ Why,I agree with everything except for George Clooney.He is not hot at all,and I don't see why everyone thinks he is

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is 100% the hottest and I like the fact he stays out of the limelight. George Clooney is hot, but he didn't fit the bill for Batman. He just didn't & I don't know why. Christian Bale is the perfect gloomy, mysterious, sharp & fierce Batman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he's one of the better actors to play Batman but I'm not gay so I don't think he's hot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! I thought Jean Claude Van Dam was the hottest!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as a die hard, unwilling to deviate from the pack Liberal you are required to think George Clooney is hot and not question why.

Silly girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes, c. bale is the hottest batman so far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I nearly gagged once I saw this question. George Clooney is sexy....end of story. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.