Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

im not in love with him anymore what should i do?

me and my husband have been married 3 years. we got married after knowin eachother 2 months i was only 18. now i could care less if we were together or not but he still wants to be together and says he loves me. he treats me good. i just wonder if i stay with him if i stay with him i may pass up an oppurtunity of real love!!! what should i do??????!!!!!!!

ive tried the break with him. we broke up for 3 weeks and i missed him but when we were around eachother again. it didnt matter to me if he was there or not. i love him im just not in love with him. ive also talked to him he says he doesnt want to throw 3 years down the drain but im still not sure!

Favorite Answer

Maybe he's just getting in your face too much and he is always around so you are forgetting how much he means to you and why you married him? Try spending some time apart, go away with some girl friends or to your parents house for a while (or some time alone) for a few weeks or so, see how you feel. If you dont go back to him and realise how much you love him and want him then maybe it is time to say goodbye. But dont just rush out and get a divorce, seriously evaluate it and talk to him, the last thing you want to do is divorce and then realise the grass isnt really greener on the other side.

I guess smothering him with a pillow in his sleep and collecting the life insurance on him is out, eh? Maybe instead of ending the marriage, you two can go on vacations... apart. Don't throw it down the drain.

But don't listen to these preaching smoke blowers that THE ONLY SOLUTION IS COUNSELING, either... that is up to you two, not for anyone to say you need.

Good luck!

• I think that you need a vacation apart. Just because you missed him doesn't mean anything. You can miss your friends if you were apart. I really think that if you don't love him then you shouldn't be jerking him around-because it will hurt more in the end. If you aren't happy in the relationship then either you need to fix it or leave him. Good Luck with any decisions you make.

You are blinded by lust and the excitement of a new thing. In reality, it won't be the same closeness that you had with your husband. Do not allow yourself to fall deeply into something that will only bring more trouble.

You should give your marriage a chance because you are the one trying to run away from it!

Really think of what is best for you in the long run. Not just some quick fix self gratification moment.....many times we mistaken lust for love and believe, it comes as soon as it goes......

You need to sit down and have a talk with him. Make sure that this is what you want to do. You need to remember what made you fall in love with him to start with. Whatever you do, don't cheat. If you feel that it is time to leave, then leave.

Love is over rated. It is friends for life that makes a marriage.

Move on baby move on.Real love is hard to find.Here I am mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Carry on... love very big story to tel...

I think if you dont love him anymore than it should be over.

Because you should not lead him on . Its not right.

Move on and find real love...it's great and you'll know when you find it!