X-mas/b-day present: a wii or and ipod touch. but i was wonder what you thought would be better. thanks?

i want both but i was wondering what peoples experiences with these are items are. if the like them or dont or if you have both which do you prefer more and use more.

have an ipod nano 2 gen and a super nintendo. so either of those will be an upgrad.

Favorite Answer

i Have both

I seem to use the ipod touch way more

though it depends on weather u like music or sport better?

The ipod touch is really cool and i never stop using it

where as the wii i havent touched it since christmas

I would go with the ipod touch but thats me, as i said it depends on weather u like sport or music more.

hope i gave u some help

Have a great christmas

If you are more into gaming then go with the Wii.

If you are more into music then get the iPod.

The way I see it is that if you like both I would go with the Wii since you are still fairly up-to-date with the iPod ranges and you don't really need a new iPod of you already have a second generation Nano.

If you are really into gaming then go with the Wii because that's so much fun. If you liked the Super Nintendo still get the Wii because you will love it.

Get Touch don't think much.

You can play games in Touch (wii like games) and you can also play game on your PC.

But what you can do with Touch other than games, you cant do on Wii. Touch can always be with you as your friend, as your guide, even as your educational help.

Wii is amazing console but if you have to choose one then its has to be iPod Touch without any doubt. Think about the spectacular application like Asphalt 4,Pandora Radio,i.TV, Fring,Movies, Dailymotion video,vSnax, Talking Dictionary and many many more.

I have neither. I have iPhone and X-Box 360. Since I have iPhone so I know what iPod Touch is very well. I am a serious gamer so I have X-Box 360. But Wii like light games are enjoyable on Touch too.

Both totally different ideas.

If you enjoy being alone, or are a loner, or just are alone alot, Ipod Touch...

Wii of course can be used alone, but it is more fun with 2.

If you want to break a sweat, a Wii

I love both, Wii would cost more with all the accessories you need tho.

If you like video games, then a wii. I'm not much for playing video games or having any kind iproducts, but I have both items in the house. I would prefer the wii. It's more entertaining.

Honestly,

The Ipod touch, my friends have wii's and we enjoy tooling with them. But we bore fast and games are 50 dollars each.

With my ipod touch I have tons of games (Both Free and Firmware), access to wifi internet, videos, pictures, and TONS of music.