if your not a citizen of the united states...?

and you are coming here to visit from mexico what is the longest amount of time that you can visit here for?

Favorite Answer

I beleive the standrd time for ANY international visitor in USA is 3 months.

The one exception that I know of is that Canadians are allowed to visit USA for 6 months.

If the person asking this question is actually a Mexican citizen, the following answer applies. I assumed it was, but in retrospect, I might have had a brief moment of too much optimism and hope. Maybe you are just asking for the info because as usual, someone has overstayed their permit.

Thank-you for at least asking this question, and trying to "visit" the U.S. temporarily and doing it legally. Unfortunately, as you probably know, too many of your fellow countrymen and women from Mexico do the opposite: they come illegally, stay as long as they darn well please, and ask questions later. When the answer is "no", they cry racism and demand amnesty.

So....hopefully someone can answer your question. A Mexican asking how long he can legally "visit" the U.S. is a bit of an anomaly. Wish more were like you.