Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I got caught masturbating, what do I do?

My sister caught me, I'm so embarassed. I don't want her to tell anybody, but she says that she's going to.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    So what? Listen, 85% of the world population masturbates, and the other 15% are liars! Who cares what your sister says. If she is that much of a ***** then you shouldn't worry about anything she has to say about anything!

  • 1 decade ago

    There's no need to be embarrassed about masturbation,everyone does it and it's healthy! How old is your sister? She must be very immature to dangle something like that over your head. Why don't you tell the people you don't want your sister to tell? They'll appreciate hearing it from you more than from your sister, and she'll lose the satisfaction of upsetting you.

  • 1 decade ago

    First of all How old are you? You need to have this conversation with your parents, it is normal to have those feelings, but girl you need to speak with your parents about it. it will be embarrising, but that's part of real life! I've had issues all of my life due to my oldest brother's real father! What his father did to me has haunted me my whole life, and I am married now for 3 yrs, to the most wonderful man. I am 25 yrs old, and I feel like I can get through just about anything now. You have to prepare yourself for a possible bad situation, because you never know what will happen! Pls, Talk to a counselor or your parents someone you feel comfortable with ok! I can't really tell you what to say just say how you feel and what you think, and go from there Good Luck In Life!

    Source(s): Oh, My brother is in Michigan City prison for a petty crime attemped armed robbery, that's what happens when you get with friends and do drugs I guess. I believe he has done his time! Joesph Michael Kerr has been in there Longer than Michael Gordon Riedel S.R. which is his real father, and I think he needs to have a certain part of his body removed for what he did to me, and got out and had a daughter and did probably the exact same things to her and she was 2 yrs old when it started as well. Michael Gordon Riedel better stay in prison for what he did to his own daughter because if he gets out again I hope I never see him he better move to a different country or something! The court should have kept him in prison for what he did to me! You can't change those type of peeps! God Speed! Mind, Body, Soul just remember that always!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    well your fate is in your own hands isn't it?

    The more embarrassed or guilty you act when you see your sister, the worse it will get. Don't make it into a big secret

    Tell your mom your sister saw you and ask her to tell your sister to start giving you a bit more privacy now you need it

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Just say sorry and tell her this was the last time. Hops she will not tell to anyone. And next time take care lock the room or go to bathroom to do that.

  • 1 decade ago

    trust her if she is older then she will proberly understand and proberly do it as well. Masturbating is completly normal and most people do it. If she is younger then explain about masturbating or make up a lie bout it

    good luck

    xxxx

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    well your sister isin't very mature is she? Masturbating is a normal part of life and everyone does it.

    Bribe her with money or threaten to make up a secret about her and tell everyone else....

    GOod Luck

  • 1 decade ago

    at least your dad will understand but woman take things differently so you gonna have to get over being embarrassed and act like it's perfectly normal cause it happens every day to someone.

  • 1 decade ago

    masturbation is completely natural process.

    don't worry and talk to your sister about this.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Lock the door next time or do it in the shower

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.