PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS WORTH 30% OF MY GRADE!?!?

i downloaded a document from my computer from a website and it came up on microsoft word....I filled it out and everything and i hit save at least a hundred times and I can't find the document anywhere. And I checked Recent documents. And i tried searching it.... i downoladed the document from here http://www2.eboard.com/eboard/servlet/BoardServlet... and then i hit save and then xed out and now i cant find it PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Do a find/search on documents by date. If you use Internet Explorer, you can select the format to search on (.DOC) and bring up every .doc document on your computer. Then just sort by date. I create a file on my desktop called "Save then Delete" where I download everything. Then if I need to re-save the file, I can. If it's not important, I know I can delete everything in that file without worrying about what's in there. And I can always find what I save!

When you open a document from the internet, it's stored in your Temporary Internet Files. So, when you save it, it's saving it over the file stored there.

All you need to do to save it somewhere else is to choose:

Save As...

type a name for the file that you can remember and choose a location you can find on your computer.

Just click on the file. When the save box comes up, just have it save to Desktop. That way it will appear on your main screen when it finishes

• First of all whenever u download a document its gonna b in temporary files so if u press save its gonna save it in temporary files, so from next time make sure u go to file and save as and save it to different location. Now i cant just try but i cant guarantee if u will find the document. First thing go to My computer, den go to tools and select folder options, den in their go to view and select the option of view hidden file and folders. Then go again to my computer, go to local drive (C:) den go to Document and Settings, den go to the username which u r logged in from, from there go to Local Settings and from there go to temp and try to find it in that folder. If u have good luck den u shud b able to find it in that folder....i cant guarantee that it is gonna b in dat folder.

It will be in your recent files, open it and save it somewhere you will remember.