My boyfriend and I had a fight?

And while we were arguing he basically talked me into the wall behind me. He didn't physically push me or anything, but he got into my face and I kept backing up and eventually my back was right up against the wall.

I told my friends this and they said that was really abusive of him to do that. I mean, we were yelling equally as much... but I don't know. He apologized for the whole fight but after what my friends said, I'm feeling kind of unsure.

What do you all think?

Favorite Answer

I think you pissed him off..

Could be a sign of future aggression...

But dont dump him because of it... People do/say stupid things when arguing....

If he had hit you tho... Drop him like a bad habbit

lets c that depends if you guys get in fights all the time and he hasn't physically hurt u chances are he probably wont so hes not abusive ... but if this is a first fight where this has happened then he might physically hurt you depending on how serious your fight is or what its about thats all i can say and good luck...

so you had a fight you shud have changed the direction you were walking in so you didnt end up against the wall.... no where near abusive.

Very common to have fight, me and my girlfriend have too many, if it starts happening week after week break it off, thats what i plan on doing =(

who gives a fuuck. life's too short to care about stupid fights and shiiit like that. he didn't actually push you. and you were both yelling

your friends just blew it outta proportion by saying it was abusive.

You are over reacting I know guys that keep their women in line with a closed fist

If you felt threatened at all end it, ask no questions, don't let it escalate into something worse. I think you were threatened otherwise you wouldn't have posted this. Get out and be safe please.