Have you ever been caught....?

Masturbating?

I haven't yet.... I think I'd die of embarassment!

s hari: I think it's a pretty good question, actually. =)

melissa m: If they got caught, i wasn't on purpose. So it has nothing about intelligence lol

Favorite Answer

Almost, a couple of times. I was in the bathtub and my mom came home early. She walks into put something away, and I'm trying to kick her out, and she keeps asking "What's that sound? Do you hear that sound?"

I was so embarrassed I wanted to down in the bathtub.

And my bf has walked in on me so many times, it's our late-night joke story now, lol.

well acually yes i have. 1st time it was my dad i was in my room and he opened the door once he saw what i was doing he quickly closed the door and left

and i did again but this time it was with my mom and that was way more embarrassing but it was kinda the same story there

i think that parents understand that it is just a part of going through puberty and growing up. and naturally, the human body is curios sexually

so i guess there is this unspoken understanding that i am at that stage.. i just hope that they dont want to talk about it because that would be a very awkward conversation

just be sure that your parents know that you have a good head on your shoulders and you wont be stupid with your hormones

and also make sure before you mastrabate you know that the "coast is clear" i guess you could say

Source(s): being caught...

When I was a kid, I was caught out a lot. But I was only a kid then and my parents just walked out. Now, I would die if anyone caught me. So wrong

No actually...almost been caught but never actually been caught. And, yeah, I'd be pretty damn embarrassed.

No.

Whats the most sensitive part of a bloke while he's jerking off?

His ears!

Just by my cat...who tried to bat at my fingers...so I put her out of the room and closed the door.

Eep...I always do it when there's no one else around...too risky otherwise!

No, except by my girlfriend but I could care less if she catches me since she usually helps me finish.

I don't think so...although it came really close...the only way to get out of it is by fake sleeping :P IT WORKS!

Yes, but i've stopped doing it at the bus stop now.

Source(s): try boxing gloves

No! GOD, everytime I do it that's the first thing that pops into my mind is "what if my mom is peaking through the window!?"

How embarrassing!!