what does he want out of this? ?

ive been seeing this guy for about 2 months (a year younger than me) and i spend all weekend at his place and am never home. my roomies (who are also my closest friends) have had a couple of talks with me cause i never spend time with them and do not like him.

we both recently got out of a relationship so we're taking it slow, but soon i may be ready to get back into a relationship again. he said that he doesn't know when he'll be ready but i dont know if hes just saying that to stall. ive already talked to him about everything...but sometimes i feel like he cares and other times he seems like he doesn't. and his friends always tell him to be good to me and hes always saying i know i am. i mean we've argued before cause he hit on this girl while he was drunk with his arm around her and i confronted him about it and he felt bad and tried to make it up, but i dont know if i could trust him when he goes out to drink with his friends.

sometimes i would call or text him and he doesn't reply but when he calls or text and i dont reply he asks me whyyyy i didn't reply back.

so do u think he cares or is leading me on?

I know you said you wanted to take it slow, but you've already gone too fast by spending the weekend with him at his place. If you have had sex with him, he's not going to get into a relationship with you and here is why...he now sees you as easy and that he doesn't have to be in a relationship with u to get in your pants. Thats just a typical guy. Thats IF your sleeping with him. Do not choose this guy over your friends cuz there is a reason why they dont like him and its probably cuz he's set out to use you.

same is wid me

laevwe and let the time decide it for u. bt dont leave u frnds for him

frnds will be there when in case hw leaves u forever

I think he may or he could be leading you own but just until you know if he does or not don`t give up the booty.