Am I a unique/exotic looking girl? PICS?

Am I unique/exotic looking girl? PICS?

Bleach blonde hair, bright wide blue eyes with a rare shape, petite, skinny.

I've always thought I looked slightly unique looking, or that i had a unique/exotic type of look to me, not really in a good or bad way. Recently I had someone tell me that I look very generic, and that kind of surprised me....I was wondering what other people though, since the opinions I hear are typically very biased (from family etc)

http://s318.photobucket.com/albums/mm430/durfangsq...

btw, im not from america. I'm polish. I lived in poland till I was 12 and I moved to America almost 4 years ago.

Favorite Answer

Yes unique and absolutely gorgeous. I just fell in love with your eyes miss.

lol i remember seeing your pics on here anyways ya i would say your unique looking i don't know about exotic because that's an opinion like in a place with a lot of blond people you wont be exotic but like if there's more brunets or dark people then you would be considered exotic ...However, you are extremely beautiful! =)

You're very pretty honestly i don't like the bleached hair though makes you look not so good as if you had darker hair your eyes would look even more amazing and make you seem more unique..Blond hair is just typical.

I would say that your eyes being far apart is unique. You're very pretty. But not very exotic here in America.

I wouldn't say exotic, but you are VERY pretty. You do look foreign though, like european. That's not a bad thing, it's a good thing I would say.

You're a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Beautiful, but exotic? I don't think so..

You're eyes are really pretty, but you're not unique looking. Blonde hair, blue eyed, skinny chicks are everywhere.

Y do you care what this person told you??

Learn to love your look and play it up baby....

I'm the complete opposite to you physically (tall, athletic, and mixed ethinicity).... i'm considered exotic in some places and the norm in others....so really learn to love your self and not care about others....makes life funner :)

No, I would not think of you as exotic or unique, however you are definitely beautiful.

The lighting in your pictures make you look pretty and flawless, but I'm sure if I just saw you on the street, I would not take a second look. Sorry. But good job editing your photos :)