Has anybody read the whole Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?

I'm totally obsessed with it and will not stop reading, or talking about. My parents are getting frustrated about it. Is there anybody out there who has the time to chat to a obsessed teenager? Only if you've read it though please. No offense intended.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I've read them all. Absolutely addictive books, eh? Hopefully the movie will be brilliant too.

Yes I've read the series several times. I discovered the first 3 during my mid year exams and totally forgot about studying, I read Twilight in a day, then had to go buy New Moon the next day, finished that then had to go back for Eclipse the day after that lol. Then I had the excruciating wait for Breaking Dawn to get released and it ended just the way I wanted it to yay! Don't worry dear one there are so many obsessed Twilighters out there so you are not alone. My release (as no one around me understands either except one friend who doesn't love them quite as much as I do) is joining Twilight lover groups on YouTube and watching videos from other people who love Twilight as much. I just can't get enough of it I wish it would never end, I hope the movie will be good. I'm sure it will be as I love Twilight just that much.

I also read it all. I cried in all of the books, especially Breaking Dawn. I can not stop thinking about the books/stories. Yeah, and I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle because I was thinking about the third wife one time. Haha. I can't complete a day without reading a at least line or two of any of the books. I'm so excited for the movie.

Yup, read the whole thing, I didn't get obsessed though. Maybe for about two hours till I started reading Graceling.

• when i read the twilight sagas i feel in love with them and i feel in love with all the characters and when i finally got started reading breaking dawn i read it really slow cuz i knew that when i was finished that im lil fantasy dream world was over and that was the end and it took me about two days to read each book except for breaking dawn it took me a week cuz i was savoring the last moments of my fantasy and then when i read the last word on the very last page of the book i cried and cried for about 2 hours then i feel asleep ever sence then iv been trying to get over it cuz i really feel in love with Edward Cullen and i cried almost ever night cuz i knew that i would never ever find a guy just like him vampire and all i wanted that love he shared with Bella i wanted him to be there to hum my special lullaby every night to help me get to sleep i wanted that love and i don't know how to get over it iv tryed and tryed not to read the books agin but i cant stop there my world i escape to when im lonely or down in the dumps now im obsessed and i shed a tear every time i see the traitor to the movie cuz i cant wait for my dream to become a reality

hehe im in love wit edward cullen

YES!! I could talk Twilight for hours! E-mail me? yaxofossiad@yahoo.com

Source(s): Obsessed teenage, sort of. =]

lol yeah i loved it

i still do but im over it

i was obsessed for like the first week only

yes i love it i cant wait till the movie comes out.

i love it i you want to email me about it just go to my email and i'd love someone to talk to about it