Could I be pregnant? ?

My last period began October 25 and my next one is due Nov 21 or 22 (depending on if this cycle decides to be 27 or 28 days). I think I ovulated around Nov. 6 or 7 (because I took ovulation detection tests). Saturday (over a week after I think I ovulated), I woke up with cramping and a lower back pain. Later that night, I spotted pink, but very little (only on the tissue). I haven't had spotting in between periods that I can remember for at least 4 or 5 years and I usually don't have cramping in between ovulation and my period. I took a pregnancy test this morning (a sensitivity of like 25) and it was negative. I have 4 or 5 days until my period. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Were your pregnant or was there something else going on? Has anyone had a sensitive digital test say "not pregnant" when you really were?

I know these are possibly crazy questions and I will find out soon enough but I am seriously going out of my mind here thinking about it. We've been ttc for 7 months and this will be our first so I have no experience on this. Thanks for any help!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I have heard of people that don't test positive until they are 10 weeks pregnant. Just relax. You could go to the doctor and get a blood test. Good luck to you. Baby dust.

hi even im ttc..so cant say i have any experience of how it is when u get pregnant;but i do know the anxiety u feel. implantation bleeding happens mostly 6-12 after ovulation..if u have successfully concieved. so ur spotting and cramping are most likely implantation.. and it would be better if u would wait till the day of ur period and then do a test; all the best n hope u r pregnant...do let us know

The spotting you experienced could be implantation bleeding (when the egg implants on the wall of the uterus). Take a pregnancy test the day after you are supposed to get your period. The "pregnancy hormone" (I can't remember what it's called) is stronger then, and a pregnancy test can sense it more accurately.

yes you probably are spotting is a early sighn of pregnancy go to your docter and get a blood test done!

good luck babe

***baby dust to u***