how do i get rid of blaack heads?

they are all over and around my nose

they are getting worse

and i look awful

help me please!

i need the fast way to get rid of them

Favorite Answer

Blackheads are simply when your pores can't drain the excess oil and junk that your skin produces, it slowly clogs up like a kitchen sink with a plug - building up to become a blackhead.

You should use a mild scrub to rid any dead skin cells, then apply a warm and damp towel for about 15 minutes. After that, use a salicylic acid or glycolic acid wash on your face - and ta-da, like magic!

I hope this helps!

• Blue

I read this online it's blackhead home remedy baking soda scrub. I've tried it and it will open up blackheads and scrubs them away; it also keeps your skin from breaking out. Just buy some baking soda from the supermarket. Wet your face and apply the baking soda to the palm of your hand and run a little water over it. Then scrub you face gently with it. It will be kind of like watery paste. It is kind of gritty but not too harsh. Then rinse it off with water and follow with a cleanser. Goodluck.

• Sunnie

Get some of those Biore' strips.