Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

i really wanna be a singer helppp?

i have a great voice. i can sing very good;

but... i don't know what? like what do i do?

i wanna become a singer?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Amber
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

LOL @ the "I don;t wanna be a prep" goth girl.

Ok, for the 50th time I've explained this. Get some lessons. No one will even look at you unless you've had lessons. Get an agent. DO gigs for years and years. Have a small fan base. Spend alot of money making a demo to send off to an indie label. stay with the indie label for 10 years. Then maybe a major label will look at you.

You can;t get famous overnight. Unless you go on American idol. But then you'll always be known as the American Idol girl.

• 1 decade ago

your not the only one hun that they think they can sing well try going onto x factor audditions and waiting 8 hours in the rain and cold and you sing in front of them and they to say to you good voice but wrong song.

yes im going on next year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get money for studio time

make a demo and try to get it to a record label

try to sing in clubs or partys and get your name out there(local)

if worst come to worst make your own studio and own label and put your music out yourself(lookin at a couple millions dollers 5-15)

• 1 decade ago

I do too,I want to be in a band.Not some prep singer like Hannah Montanna,a real singer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make an appointment with a recording studio, and buy some time there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first you gotta know your the best. get hot and get a band together or join one. how? check online for bands in your area looking for a singer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

perform everywhere. join chorus. perform in musicals. make a demo cd i guess and mail it to everyone you know. post videos of you singing on youtube. etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.