Cheating/lying ex boyfriend keeps calling?

it's been a month since i found out about his cheating and habitually lying ways. yet, he would call me or text me asking random questions. i asked him to leave me alone...it took him two weeks and he called me asking me if he could see me. i'm getting frustrated/ confused. what the hell does this mean?

• Mr. K
    Favorite Answer

it means you need to stop answering his calls & texts, block his number, change yours if you have to, and if after you tell him to leave you alone, and he won't, slap a restraining order on his *** (cause then he's stalking you)

1

Source(s): Get Ex Back Permanently - http://exback.oruty.com/?RsoY
  • Is his name Justin? lol just curious. Dont go with him.... unless you're looking for a No Strings Attached type thing and WONT get emotionally attached.

change your number. its not worth it, he will not change. read my questions and get a feeling of what happens after, he really hurt me because i beleived him. i was blindly in love, you arent. Get rid of him, there are so many guys like that out there, and they multiply each time we let them. your ex and my ex can rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it mean: "I want some booty will you please take me back? The other girls have kicked me to the curb, and I'm still wondering if I can grub off of you."