WHO did yet a vacation this year? WHERE you did it?

WHAT did you do as your unforgettable events happened in your vacation?

Favorite Answer

Last January,2008 I went to Manila, then on to Marikina, to San Juan, Batangas and went swimming. I had my left foot cut by sharp rocks in the beach. I poured Black Label on the foot, then on to my mouth, and did not stop pouring until I was back at the airport and relatives are dragging me into the plane that takes me back here to Saudi Arabia.

Not yet, but we will go on vacation the last week of November & the first week of December or within those days.

Where? Probably not that far & most probably at a place within Southern California. In an off chance we might go to upstate New York, but that might be a little bit unlikely.

We were originally planning on going back to the Philippines but that didn't work out but definitely next year, we will go.

• Melvin

Cape Town, South Africa!! :-)

Unforgettable:

1. Cable car on Table Mountain!!

2. Cape of Good Hope, the SW tip of the African continent!!

On these very seas sailed what was left of Magellan's fleet after they've discovered the Philippines.

I wonder if my upcoming trip to Japan on the 20th will be better??!!

Source(s): Traveler!!

last saturday,, me and my special someone went to a resort in cavite. The place is not so good, very cheap, but we enjoyed the moment because we were together. Its my most loved vacation, it felt like were out of this world. Its the best

I went to Puerto Princesa, Palawan with some friends. We went island hopping and snorkeling. We also visited the Underground River and pigged out in its restaurants.

I also went to Singapore. Had fun shopping there.

• Juan C

went to the Philippines, July-August...

we went there to celebrate my grandparents' 50th anniversary, it was like a reunion, we had a big party, it was a 2-day celebration... we also went to Pagudpud, in Ilocos Norte, we had an 8-hour drive from our hometown, Pangasinan... it was a great place... we also went to shop and dine in Manila, in SM North Edsa, Trinoma, and Mall of Asia (my mom and dad only went there)...

it was one of the most best vacations I've ever had...

early this year i went home to the phil.- I didn't do much, I just stayed with my parents and slept at my brother's place every now and then, to spend time with my nephew and niece.

this late dec to early jan, my hubby and i will be at new york to visit friends and family.

i go to camotes island an my unforgetable event was jumping at boho rock (15meters above sea level). while jumping, i felt that im really falling coz i felt the time was stuck and waiting too long to reach the ground/sea.

BANANA did yet a vacation this year in the BAHA-Mas Jail.

PENITENTIARY BANANA did it

TATTOOS did BANANA do as my unforgettable events happened in my sentence.

we go to the beach most the time...and we 'r not done yet....

next week im going back in philippines..and that would be our last this year....