What is one thing you learned today?

I think I learned not to stay awake for 3 days straight.

Update:

uuugh sorry wrong section. This was spposed to be in Polls & Surveys but I totally zoned out and put it here automatically. Maybe I should go 2 bed

Update 2:

@Big D

yeah I do drugs but how the hell did you know

:/

CREEPER CREEPER,

where'd ya get those peepers?

Haaa

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You stayed up for 3 days straight?

Omg I'm still trying to do that! >:o

I must learn your secrets. How did you stay up?

*sigh* I'm a sleepy person

Oh and to answer your question; Today I learned that my friend wore a shirt with pink stripes on Monday, November 17th, 2008. Isn't that interesting? :-)

AND I learned that her family is going to sue a hair salon for giving her the wrong haircut. She didn't want layers. >:o

See, you learn new things everyday! :D

• cc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That a pint of ice cream only takes the pain away while your eating it! Once its gone it all comes back, and you are in worse shape because of it, due to the fact that you just consumed your max 2000 calorie daily values!

• 1 decade ago

To reheat tacos in a proper oven instead of a mini one. Less chance of a fire !

O.o 3 days? GO TO BED!

• 1 decade ago

I learned that some top i had in my closet still fits. Ive ignored it for a while because it looked too small and I thought it didn't fit anymore.

I wore it today and I looked gooooood =]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

when i go to bed early the night before i wake up early in the am the day after =p

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That having no life gets you A LOT of points in Yahoo Answers!! LOL :@)

• 1 decade ago

That I am a very judgmental person and I lack compassion towards select people.

Yeah, you can call me a b*tch.. I already did.

Source(s): Epiphanies suck
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spark plug tools break

• 1 decade ago

That the term "so desperate he'd/she'd date anything" doesn't apply to fat girls...but I already knew that...just got a reminder...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyday we get a new Tara J

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.