what type of guys u hate?

Well in order for me to figure out what kind of guy I need to become for that special girl ill meet one day, I need to know type of guy not to be so can you please tell me what kind of guys girls dont like???? thankz a million! godz son (nas quote!)

there are a number of adult males available like this, noticeably youthful adult males. appears like this guy is sturdy at function switching...it is possibly no longer a bad ingredient. He basically knows a thank you to act like an appropriate gents around ladies, and is able to act like "between the adult males" around the adult males lol. maximum adult males do finally end up turning out to be out of those severe situations, yet nevertheless....nicely ALL do a sprint of this now and then. basically as i'd under no circumstances act the comparable way around my parents as I do my ultimate chum. Heck....even I seek advice from my ultimate chum approximately female-issues that i'd desire to under no circumstances communicate approximately with my boyfriend. basically as lengthy because it is probability loose relaxing and he does not call all and sundry in specific any nasty names, yet while it bothers you that plenty then locate somebody that's on the comparable point as you.

OMG.....should i classify this as rather kinda Stupid QNS?

for sure is CHEATERS and PLAYBOYS who goes around HURTING Naive Gals....

But think again....most Gals are rather Stupid or Failure when come to LOVE....esp when their BFs are having FUN @ some KTV Pubs wif those China, Vietnam or Thai Gals......

Perhaps it's better to keep those Secret Untold....keke

PS: Sorry Gals...

I hate liars the ones that lie about everything. I hate cheaters, bums, stalkers, the ones that stink and wanna be players.

dont change 4 ne 1 but urself

well i hate the type of guys who are jerks, players. the ones who dont treat girls with respect. guys who r cocky about themselves.

the playa playa

the stuck up

the guy that hit woman

basicly a** holes

Don't like

guys who lie, cheat, cant be loyal, trustworthy or honest.

guys who backstab or ditch

guys who talk **** about you behind your back

be yourself