Jehovah's Witnesses what is the Gospel that you preach door to door?

Much seem to be made about Jehovah's Witnesses and their efforts in the door to door ministry. It is very obvious that the first century Christians went door to door preaching the Gospel and not giving magazines away, they had a message that they were sent to share and it wasn't "Do you know that God has a name"... show more Much seem to be made about Jehovah's Witnesses and their efforts in the door to door ministry. It is very obvious that the first century Christians went door to door preaching the Gospel and not giving magazines away, they had a message that they were sent to share and it wasn't "Do you know that God has a name" and the giving of a magazine.

The apostle Paul warned against "another Gospel"
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 2 Corinthians 11 3-4
The Gospel message is the same today as the one they preached.

Please share with me the Gospel message.
Update: Edit There is a specific message that is the Gospel and it is in the new testament.
Update 2: Mary Jane, I ask serious questions, some that point out hypocrisy, some that point out false prophecies of the the Watchtower, and some to actually help me understand the current teachings of your religion. You asked me about my affiliation with the Jehovah's Witnesses and I explained that I was raised one... show more Mary Jane, I ask serious questions, some that point out hypocrisy, some that point out false prophecies of the the Watchtower, and some to actually help me understand the current teachings of your religion.
You asked me about my affiliation with the Jehovah's Witnesses and I explained that I was raised one and that I haven't been to a meeting since I was around 16 years old.
Please answer my questions in the future without David David David. You are not my mother and I am not a kid. It comes off as condescending, an even if I think I may know the answer to the question I am asking, I may just be wanting to see what the other people online think.
So please answer my questions with respect.
Update 3: Fairsquare: To answer your question "Do you think Jehovah's Witnesses should continue to discuss their faith with you knowing that you are trying to point out flaws and create divisions." I guess that would be your decision to make. I make an effort to be fair and kind in the way I pose my questions.... show more Fairsquare: To answer your question "Do you think Jehovah's Witnesses should continue to discuss their faith with you knowing that you are trying to point out flaws and create divisions."
I guess that would be your decision to make. I make an effort to be fair and kind in the way I pose my questions. This particular question happens to be an honest question and not only do you and I benefit from it, but so might someone else that reads it in the future. I actually don't know the Jehovah's Witness perspective on this question.
Update 4: The Gospel in a Nutshell In 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, the apostle Paul summarizes the most basic ingredients of the gospel message, namely, the death, burial, resurrection, and appearances of the resurrected Christ. Note the four clauses introduced by that in bold type in verses 3-5 below: 15:1 Now I want to make... show more The Gospel in a Nutshell

In 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, the apostle Paul summarizes the most basic ingredients of the gospel message, namely, the death, burial, resurrection, and appearances of the resurrected Christ. Note the four clauses introduced by that in bold type in verses 3-5 below:

15:1 Now I want to make clear for you, brothers and sisters, the gospel that I preached to you, that you received and on which you stand, 15:2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 15:3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, 15:4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures, 15:5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve…
Update 5: These verses, which were an early Christian confession, give us the heart of the gospel and show the that the resurrection is an integral part of the gospel. Note that Paul described this as “of first importance”—a phrase that stresses priority, not time. The stress is on the centrality of these truths to the... show more These verses, which were an early Christian confession, give us the heart of the gospel and show the that the resurrection is an integral part of the gospel. Note that Paul described this as “of first importance”—a phrase that stresses priority, not time. The stress is on the centrality of these truths to the gospel message.

Actually, the central ingredient of the gospel message is a two-fold confession: (1) Christ died for our sins and (2) He was raised on the third day. The reality of these two elements can be verified by the Scriptures (cf. Ps. 16:10; Isa. 53:8-10) and by such awesome historical evidence as the empty tomb and the eye witnesses. Thus, the other two elements mentioned here accomplish two important facts regarding the gospel. The fact that He was buried verified His death, and the fact that He appeared to others verified His resurrection.