Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't remember this song!?

When I was in the choir in fourth grade, we sang this beautiful star song at our Christmas concert. I started to sing it for my family at our Christmas party, but before I got through the first verse, I completely forgot the song. I haven't remembered it since.

Eleven years later and the fact that I don't remember this song is killing me. I have searched and I don't find it anywhere. I just remember the first verse starts with star (I remember star light shining in the darkness, but I maybe am mixing it up with sesame street lyrics from when I was younger) and that the middle verses talk about the shepherds or wise man and the presence of this star. Not in those words of course.

I have searched and searched for this song online, and it does no good. I am hoping someone recognizes what I am talking about. This really irks me. Any suggestions?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

star of Bethlehem or "Oh little star of Bethlehem" or "We 3 Kings"

I vaguely remember something like that from my youth. these are possibility"s

Source(s): my old memory banks
  • 1 decade ago

Possibly "Do You Hear What I Hear?" I think there's a part about a star dancing in the night...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.