ATF (Alcohol, tobacco, firearms) many locations?

Any individual that is currently working for the ATF, I have a quick question. I applied for a position for an Investigator and wanted to find out exactly what "may locations available" meant. No specific areas listed. Just wanted to know that if I get the job I would not have to relocate again. Please only... show more Any individual that is currently working for the ATF, I have a quick question. I applied for a position for an Investigator and wanted to find out exactly what "may locations available" meant. No specific areas listed. Just wanted to know that if I get the job I would not have to relocate again.
Please only serious answers from people that might know.
Thanks
Update: sorry "many locations" not "may locations"
Update 2: To madd Texan: No not currently. I didn't apply for a field agent but for an industry operations investigator. I'm not sure if the training would be the same for agents/investigators. I don't believe I would be armed so I'm guessing it would not be. It's just when the site posts the job in... show more To madd Texan: No not currently. I didn't apply for a field agent but for an industry operations investigator. I'm not sure if the training would be the same for agents/investigators. I don't believe I would be armed so I'm guessing it would not be. It's just when the site posts the job in "many locations" it is annoying. I'm pretty sure I will get through the hiring phase but not too excited in packing up and moving again. Moved 4 times in the last 3 years. Like to stay put.
1 answer 1