What are Jehovah Witness true beliefs?

I know they don't believe in the Trinity but even a close friend who attends a Kingdom Hall and has for over 6yrs can not seem to explain why to me. I also don't understand why they need a brochure that is world wide to go against the word of God in the Bible. I know about the lack of belief in any holidays but I... show more I know they don't believe in the Trinity but even a close friend who attends a Kingdom Hall and has for over 6yrs can not seem to explain why to me.
I also don't understand why they need a brochure that is world wide to go against the word of God in the Bible.
I know about the lack of belief in any holidays but I do not understand the part about the angels that no JW can seem to explain to me either.
When I ask hard questions as a true Christian that does not belong, that is when they don't want to preach to you anymore.
What are their true beliefs and why?
Update: I'm sorry if I sound somewhat vague as I have a friend of 27yrs that has been an active member but not baptized as of yet. I have even been to the Memorial service once so I'm not judging; I am truly asking these questions so I may better understand. As a Christian it is not for me to judge as that is my... show more I'm sorry if I sound somewhat vague as I have a friend of 27yrs that has been an active member but not baptized as of yet. I have even been to the Memorial service once so I'm not judging; I am truly asking these questions so I may better understand.
As a Christian it is not for me to judge as that is my own belief as how I should act.
The Angels I refer to were mentioned one day in my own church and (not sure about sp?) I think they are called Seraphs?
I just want to know more and I've read many Watch Tower publications and I also don't understand why only the New English Bible is the only one used. I've been told because it is a true translation and not a version but please explain that farther if possible and I appreciate all your answers.
I do know Jehovah is God's name.
May He bless us all