Is Lindsay Lohan's career over? Do you want it to be? What do you think of her wearing fur?

I personally think LiLo is an idiot. She called the president elect COLORED (yikes, it sounds very 1950's don't you think?) She wears real fur when there is all the money and technology available to make better fake fur. Plus, her movies suck. She's annoying. I laughed really hard when I heard she got flour... show more I personally think LiLo is an idiot. She called the president elect COLORED (yikes, it sounds very 1950's don't you think?) She wears real fur when there is all the money and technology available to make better fake fur. Plus, her movies suck. She's annoying.

I laughed really hard when I heard she got flour dumped on her fur coat. I AM against assaulting people. Throwing things at someone is never ok unless it's in self defense. However, if this is going to happen to someone I can't think of a more irritating, spoiled diva for it to happen to! It serves her right. I hope she goes away, or at least maybe she'll get it through her head that FUR IS LAME! If she wants to look 30 lbs heavier and walk around looking like Sasquatch, she should at least wear faux fur!

So, Do you think her career will (grin) go downhill now? Do you think it already has? Do you want her gone? What do you think of her wearing fur, in spite of all the bad publicity she's gotten for it?