Drug addiction! My son resides in Solano county, Ca. He needs and wants help with his addiction, Please help!?

I was wondering how to go about finding a good live in treatment program for my 21 year old son, he resides in Solano County, Ca. He has no medical coverage, he wants help. The courts are not helping him find a program, Can anyone help please or does anyone know of a program that is located in Rancho Cordova, I forgot the name of the program it consists of a neighborhood with several houses. But anywhere would help. I believe he is at his bottom, No medical coverage.

Favorite Answer

Have him check out Narcotics Anonymous!

• Ted F

Try going to recoveryconnection.org. They have a number that you can call that will help you find an addiction treatment center around Solano Country, Ca. Best wishes for your son.

Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer; Totally Addicted to Bass; Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie and Bach's 23rd Prelude from Das Wohltemperierte Klavier.

If you live in the state of Florida and you need some help with drug or alcohol addiction issues, there is no end to the Florida drug treatment centers that you can go to. But sometimes, especially during times of crisis, making the best decision for you is hard and thinking straight is a near impossibility.

google is your friend. search "addiction treatment solano county" and related terms.