Robyn . asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do I curl my hair like this??? What are these types of curls even called, I have no idea!?

Check out the 2nd picture down on this page:

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The second picture correct?

    I would try braiding your hair when it's wet and hairspraying the braids and let them like sit over night and let them cry, Then take em out in the mornin and spray more hairspray so it stays.

    I'v tried the braiding thing before and it looked pretty much the same.


    u could buy one of those crimping irons with the different crimping plates of different size waves. That might work too.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I have natural curls just like that, I would call them small but loose curls. Don't really like them though. You can use a curling iron, such as babyliss, they are cheap but effective, or use you hair straightener, if you have a thin one, and wrap your hair around it.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Pft. It tells you. Right under the picture! She used a thick crimping iron.

  • 1 decade ago

    a one inch curler iron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.