What do you thik all black white and purple hair would be like?

soo i had the best idea EVER the other day.. im going to seperate all my hair into 1/2 to 1 inch sections, and then dye every other one black, and every other one light blonde..kind of like a checker board. then, with the white sections, im going to dye half of them purple, and with the remaining white parts, i... show more soo i had the best idea EVER the other day..
im going to seperate all my hair into 1/2 to 1 inch sections, and then dye every other one black, and every other one light blonde..kind of like a checker board. then, with the white sections, im going to dye half of them purple, and with the remaining white parts, i will do the tips dark brown.
im not asking whether i should do it or not, cuz i deffinatley think thats the sh*tt...
but what do you think it would look like? i have wavy hair that is down to my bra strap (idk what length to cal it) and i thought it would be cool if the seperate color strands were seperate litttle waves...im not sure my hair would do that but it would be cool.
i have a pretty good idea of what it would look like, but im not sure if it would just be a jumble of bad hair dye, or some cool streaks. if you could find any pictures...ive had no luck with finding any but yeah.