Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Ever Been To PF Changs ?

What Is Your Favorite Thing There I'm Going Tonight For A B-Day Party To Eat Chinese Food! :)

Favorite Answer

The crispy honey chicken is the best thing on the menu, though it's all really good! You should all order something different and share. That's what my 2 GF's and I do when we go. Drinks...the Key Lime Martini!!!!!!!

Nearly everyone orders the lettuce wraps. I would suggest everyone orders a different dish and you all share so you get to try a bunch of different items. My favorites are the Mongolian Beef, Changs Spicy Chicken, and the Crispy Honey Chicken. I don't like seafood so I can't personally comment on those dishes (but I've heard they're good from my family). There are only a few dishes I didn't care for- the Beef with Brocolli (not that special or unique) and the dish with Chicken and Peanuts- I forget the name of it- but it was way too salty for me. Have a great meal!

Source(s): I worked there for over a year and yes, still eat there (though there isn't one close anymore)
  • Daphne

Yes, it's delicious.. get the Lettuce Wraps, Won Ton Soup, and Shrimp Fried Rice!!!

well ive eaten and pei wei its founded by pf changs and it has identical foods i would try the lettuce wrap for an appetizer though

Hard to say - it's ALL good. Try the lettuce wraps for an appetizer.

the lettuce wraps are to die for!

Source(s): my tummy =]