Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Ever Been To PF Changs ?

What Is Your Favorite Thing There I'm Going Tonight For A B-Day Party To Eat Chinese Food! :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The crispy honey chicken is the best thing on the menu, though it's all really good! You should all order something different and share. That's what my 2 GF's and I do when we go. Drinks...the Key Lime Martini!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Nearly everyone orders the lettuce wraps. I would suggest everyone orders a different dish and you all share so you get to try a bunch of different items. My favorites are the Mongolian Beef, Changs Spicy Chicken, and the Crispy Honey Chicken. I don't like seafood so I can't personally comment on those dishes (but I've heard they're good from my family). There are only a few dishes I didn't care for- the Beef with Brocolli (not that special or unique) and the dish with Chicken and Peanuts- I forget the name of it- but it was way too salty for me. Have a great meal!

Source(s): I worked there for over a year and yes, still eat there (though there isn't one close anymore)
  • Daphne
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, it's delicious.. get the Lettuce Wraps, Won Ton Soup, and Shrimp Fried Rice!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well ive eaten and pei wei its founded by pf changs and it has identical foods i would try the lettuce wrap for an appetizer though

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hard to say - it's ALL good. Try the lettuce wraps for an appetizer.

• 1 decade ago

the lettuce wraps are to die for!

Source(s): my tummy =]
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.