Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Fashion ideas for alabama football ?

hey i live in tuscaloosa and i go to all the alabama football games and on november 29 is the alabama vs. auburn game and this is a big game because alabama is number 1 and auburn is our biggest rival and we have lost to them a lot. but now to the point. everyone likes to wear cute outfits out to the quad then to the game and im planning on wear black tights, black heels, and a red dress that will have very little sleeves. but since its going to be cold im going to need a jacket and i need a black jacket. but im afraid my black jacket will be to much with the black tights and shoes. so is it ok to wear to a jacket that is shorter than my dress and only button it at the top. will that look okay and will i need to wear any more red accessories

2 Answers

Relevance
  • TK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have absolutely no idea whether what you just outlined makes any fashion sense whatsoever. But if you want to be a big hit before, during and after the football game, then why wouldn't you dress up like Scarlet O'Hara from the movie "Gone With The Wind?" (And if you have a boyfriend or even just a good male friend, he could dress as if he were Rhett Butler (Clark Gable.)

Alabama should win going away. This should be a big nationally televised football game, why not dress up like a genteel old south couple and get yourself seen on national TV? That's a heck of a lot more exciting than trying to figure out if black tights and black shoes go with a short black jacket and a red dress. No offense. (and I'm sure they do, at least on you) But why not shoot higher?

Alabama only gets to beat Auburn once a year in football. Why not beat them senseless in fashion style as well?

Have fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should definitely check this site http://www.discountshollywood.com/ out. You will find all beautiful, fashionable, cool Abercrombie clothes here and price is very cheap. Also shipping is FREE!!!!

Good luck :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.