Poll: Trivia 2 .. Do you know who are the Daddies of these people?

"Who's Your Daddy? Can you fill in the blanks? This quiz is easier than you think. Try it and Good Luck! Clue: Look at relation with last name. Have Fun!"

1. Jennifer Aniston of the T.V. show 'Friends'. Her famous father plays Victor on the soap opera 'Days Of Our Lives'. Who is he?

2. Jamie Lee Curtis of movies, 'Halloween' and 'True Lies', has a famous father. Who is he?

3. Emilio Estevez (from the movie 'Breakfast Club') has a famous father from the movie 'Wall Street'.

4. Michael Douglas from the movie 'Fatal Attraction' has a famous father from the movie 'Spartacus'. Who is he?

5. Keifer Sutherland from the movie 'Flatliners', has a famous father from the 'M*A*S*H' movie. Who is he?

6. Lisa Marie Presley once briefly married to Michael Jackson has a very famous father. Who is he? First Name Only!

7. John Ritter of the T.V. show 'Three's Company' and the movie 'Problem Child' had a famous singing father of western fame. Who is he?

8. Liv Tyler is in the movie 'Armegedon' with Bruce Willis. Who is her famous singing father?

9. Carrie Fisher from 'Star Wars' fame has a famous father known for his singing. Who is he?

10. Laura Dern from the movie 'Jurassic Park', has a famous mother, Diane Ladd, but who is her famous acting father?

11. Beau Bridges is from the new 'P.T. Barnum' cable movie and the 'Fabulous Baker Boys' with his brother, Jeff Bridges. Who is the famous father?

12. Rob Reiner, actor and director, known for his role on, 'All in the Family' as Meathead (Mike). Who is his famous father?

13. Angelica Huston from the movies 'The Addams Family' and it's sequel has a famous acting, directing, writing father. Who is he?

14. David Cassidy known for his part in the 'Partridge Family T.V. show. He had a famous father, who was he?

15. Nancy Sinatra is best known for her song, 'These Boots Are Made For Walking'. Who is her famous singing and acting father?

More trivia in our 360 party room!!

http://ca.360.yahoo.com/profile-DFG099MmfrJdsAV7Dc...

Be a kid today!!!!!

Favorite Answer

John Aniston

Tony Curtis

Martin Sheen

Kirk Douglas

Donald Sutherland

Elvis Presley

Tex Ritter

Steve Tyler

Eddie Fisher

Bruce Dern

Lloyd Bridges

Carl Reiner

John Huston

Jack Cassidy

Frank Sinatra

• I'm a entertainment buff!

1. John Aniston

2. Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh (hence (Jamie) Lee Curtis-aw cute)

Side note-Love Psycho with Jamie's mom!

3. Martin Sheen formerly (estevez)

4.Kirk Douglas - love Disney's Twenty Thousand Leagues under Sea

5. Donald Sutherland (could they look more alike?)

6. Elvis (oh if anyone misses this....)

7. Tex Ritter (I miss John *tear*)

8. Steven Tyler ~Aerosmith!

9. Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (Debbie's still awesome in her grandmother roles)

10. Bruce Dern ~ I just saw an interview with him and Laura from like 1990

11. I love Lloyd Bridges!

12. Carl Reiner~ ex-wife Penny Marshall

13. John Houston~ this is a guess but I believe the subconscious to be right. She dated Jack Nicholson for years I believe

14. Jack Cassidy. Brother Shawn Cassidy (Hardy Boys) mom, or step-mom? Shirley Jones of The Partridge Family

15. Blue Eyes, Frank Sinatra!

That was fun, and right up my alley of expertise!

5

omg!!!! I am sooooo gonna fail this one!

ooooooook. here goes: .1. I havent a clue.

2.

3. I know this one: Charlie sheen

4. Kirk douglas

5. Donald sutherland, ( one of my fave actors!)

6. Elvis!

7. Tex

8. Steve

9. Eddie (?)

10. Bruce

11. ?

12. ?

13. John, ( my mom was a HUGE fan of his!!)

14. Jack ( i was a Shaun Cassidy fan from waaay back!)

15. Frankie ( ol' blue eyes!)

Source(s): my childhood

Wow Jenn got them all! Cool!

Blue