Between Kellie Pickler and Carrie Underwood who did better at the CMA awards?

I watched them and i know Taylor Swift didn't do the best and Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler did. I beleive Kellie Pickler did better what do you think?

IDK wat no one says about her the outfit went with the song if you listen she is talking about an X boyfreinds and she was showing hem what he was missing and kellie and carrie can both sing live because they were on american idol

Best Answer

that's tough umm they both have their own styles and i like both their styles. they both deserve where they re at because they weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth

• Fendi

No, I think Carrie did better... Just A Dream was a more powerful song than The Best Days Of Your Life... Carrie choked a bit at the end and that made the performace ever more powerful...besides Kellie's dress looked a little slutty for my taste...Kelly has a really pretty voice and very good vocals, but I think the song is what makes a performance powerful and good and Kellie's was not that good... :)

I think Carrie sounded better and looked better then Kellie at the award shows. Kellie's outfit looked like she belonged on the street corner and I couldn't even understand half of what she was saying when she was singing. Carrie looked classy and elegant and sounded not as good as she normally does, but still much better then ms. pickler.

Definitely Carrie. She has a better and more powerful voice. I like Kellie but the outfit didn't go with the song and she doesn't didn't sound that great on the show. Carrie did a heartfelt song and even Brad Paisley said that's what country music is all about.

• Elle

Carrie Underwood, definitely. Besides the fact that Pickler looked kind of like a whore in that outfit, she kept breathing into the microphone throughtout the song so all I heard was her gasping for 4 minutes, lol.

I believe that Carrie Underwood did better because of her voice and her win on American Idol because she got some people who only listen to pop or hip/hop music to listen to her and she became huge. I am a Carrie Underwood fan for sure!

• ?

Carrie Underwood for sure. and im not just saying that cause i like her way better. but when carrie sang just a dream it got to people it was wicked sad and everyone loved it. kellie did good too though but i think carrie did better.

• Carrie Underwood for sure!

• Me

Kellie was better at lookin like a stripper.Carrie sang much better though.

carrie underwood!