Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

Poker Stars vs Full Tilt Poker?

Which is better?

Which one do you like better and why?

Which one has less donkeys?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

FillTilt poker looks better. There are different view options that make the cards clear and easy to see the boards. It offers different variations of Poker, my fav being Hold'em.

It offers Ring games (cash games), SitnGo's, or Tourneys with up to 90 people in them. If you are looking for less Donkeys, you will have to build up your bankroll and play in the higher limits.

If you play with "play money" then you start playing the $250 games, and increase your bankroll. These have the weakest Donkeys. Then move to the $2,000 games which are much more stable. The $10,000 games have no donkeys as you only start with $1,000 play money, so they are good.

One problem though with Fulltilt is that occasionally the flops are odd. The boards are sometimes paired way too often (i.e. A-2-5-A-7), which means you can lose a lot on the river. Other people disagree with me about this, but maybe you will be lucky and not get these crazy flops.

Pokerstars looks like a 1980's Atari game, it is blocky, hard to see chips, cards, etc. It is hard to navigate the games, the options, the tourneys, etc.

Best thing about Fulltilt if you are from the UK is that everynight at 8.20pm they do Freerolls, where you enter a tourney for free (around 1k people) and win real $. However its tiny, like $2, but if you win enough, you build a little bankroll and play with real $$$!

I have played on both and I like Full Tilt much more. The software is much better and I like the players on Full Tilt more. I feel the games are more profitable. I have done very well on Full Tilt, I had some success on Poker Stars, I did not play on the site for very long either. As far as donkeys, I'd say both sites are about the same. Full Tilt also has a good deposit bonus (100% up to $600) just use the referral code SIGNUPMONEY

Pokerstars Vs Full Tilt

Well maybe you do want less donkeys and believe it or not some people do because they hate bad beats so much ;)

If you want more donkeys then pretty much anyplace else. Nothing wrong with either of these sites but if you`re out for weaker competition then these are the two strongest on the internet with lots of serious players. What you really want is drunk players who are tired of losing at the casino and are looking to lose at poker instead, love a lot of action, don`t really fold much, etc etc.

King Cobra Poker

http://kingcobrapoker.com/

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Poker Stars vs Full Tilt Poker?

Which is better?

Which one do you like better and why?

Which one has less donkeys?

Thanks

Source(s): poker stars full tilt poker: https://shortly.im/YnbZy

both are good,

Full Tilt has less donkeys.

If you are looking for donkeys and wanna make money try Titan poker

I play on both, although recently I've been playing at PS almost exclusively. I've found that the lower limit players on PS are truly awful, while on FT I've seen some great play at micro tables. Strangely enough the medium limit players on PS are pretty tough, while on FT they're actually a little less skilled than many of the low limit players! So I prefer PS for lower limit games, FT for medium to high limit games. FT does have a friendly interface, and when players muck their cards on the river it is MUCH easier to see what they had. Checking what somebody had on PS requires a little digging. On FT it's right there. Overall it's six of one, half a dozen of another.

Why are you looking for less donkeys :) ?

Or you want strong opponents?

Anyway for me tilt is better. In terms of play I would say they are the same, but titlt has better bonus.

Source(s): http://www.betting-forum.com/ Betting Forum
  • JB

both have advantages, I tend to lean more towards fulltilt, but I do miss the hand options that stars has.