Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What is the job of a "community organizer"?

Is their only responsibility to sue banks with so called community organizers to force the banks to give bad loans to people who couldn't afford them?

http://www.mediacircus.com/2008/10/obama-sued-citi...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The ignorance astounds me. A community organizer is somebody who works to better the community. You know, tighten the bonds of the community, work hard for what is important, and fight for a better future.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Community Organizers in my community want to spend, spend, spend building parks, swimming pools, Nature walking paths etc..., the list is endless.

These expensive things that cause property taxes to rise. With the high crime rate the use of these types of facilities in my community and others like it is on the decline yet cities and these organizers continue to build these ridiculous facilities.

Money could be better spent on Libraries, Schools, Roads/sidewalks etc....

Usually Community organizers have huge ego's which requires them to always be in the spotlight. They are a pain in the butt.

• birdie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

PTA ladies are community organizers so are people that collect money to fix the parks or put in a baseball field. You probably know some...maybe your own mother or one of your Aunts or Uncles.

• 1 decade ago

Hockey moms, Soccer moms, Crime watch, Coaching and etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

to pi ss everyone off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a polite term for THUG

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do think you nailed it on the head!!!

Source(s): Black and Decker
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.