kay asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

do you like christmas

do you like christmas? why?

Rating
  • As
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

I just loveChristmas. Cheers!

I started a new tradition two years ago for my family. Instead of ornaments I purchase small inexpensive toys week to week to add to the tree and of course the candy canes. The eve I have every of my relatives and friends over, they will take turns picking things. They love this almost more than the big gifts. "Silent Night, Holy Night!" it is all because it reminds us what this night is Really about. Christians need to remember the significance of Christ's birthand to give from the heart, compassion, empathy, love,giving and kindness. Merry Christmas!

886

ummm Christmas trees & music !let start with the tree.At our house, we have the same artificial tree we've had since I was a baby. And these days, you can buy an artificial tree that looks exactly like a real one. So why buy a real one? For the pine scent? (

2008-11-17 09:43:47 補充:

(Go out and sniff a pine cone, asshole.) For the joy of vacuuming pine needles off the rug every day? What?? I don't get it. And then, after New Year's Day, you see the most depressing thing ever: all the dead,

2008-11-17 09:44:17 補充:

rejected trees sitting out on the sidewalk, waiting to be taken to the dump. Mutilate a living thing, take it home, hang shit on it, then kick it to the curb,just pure evil .....and the music,gosh ! don't make me laugh...X'mas sucks..Oh Oh Oh asshole hole hole more like.. ^_^