New poll said the Obama supporters were better informed?..?

New poll said the Obama supporters were better informed about where their candidate stood on issues. But thats not news to me, i wouldn't be surprised if McCain supporters new more about Obama's policies then they did about McCain's given his campaign didn't prioritize the issues. How accurate do you think this... show more New poll said the Obama supporters were better informed about where their candidate stood on issues.

But thats not news to me, i wouldn't be surprised if McCain supporters new more about Obama's policies then they did about McCain's given his campaign didn't prioritize the issues. How accurate do you think this poll is? and if you think it isn't accurate name your source for McCain's policies because during the campaign their wasn't that much on the policies.

A major source for me on Obama policies was the Obama application on iphone (which i still have and indicates most of his plans). N Yes lady friends told me i was a dork but that didn't mean the night was over ;)
Update: not one source? come on.... not even a bad one? wow i came back to this question to post a source but theres so many of them calling me a lier about the poll because they can't come up with a source lol i rest my case....