Sib-set baby names - your opinions?

I have two son's Matthew Michael F. (1 syllable last name) Matthew is after father's best friend - Michael is father's first name Nathaniel (Nathan) Xavier F. Nathaniel Xavier is the name my hubby and I choose while we were still in the dating stage of our relationship If I were to have another pregnancy... show more I have two son's

Matthew Michael F. (1 syllable last name)
Matthew is after father's best friend - Michael is father's first name

Nathaniel (Nathan) Xavier F.
Nathaniel Xavier is the name my hubby and I choose while we were still in the dating stage of our relationship

If I were to have another pregnancy (not happening - hubby is "fixed")... I would want triplets (like I said - not happening, so I might as well dream big huh!)

What do you think of these names for a sib-set (to each other and big brothers)

Elizabeth (Beth) Rose
Elizabeth is the girl name hubby and I picked out in the dating stage... Rose is one of the two middle names we played around with (the other was Lorelei... because her initials would then be ELF) - Rose is hubby's mother's middle name, hubby's sister's middle name, and hubby's niece's middle name... Also, Rose is a variation of my grandmother's name, Rosie

Katherine (Katy) Suzanna
Katherine is a name hubby and I played with during our second pregnancy (until we found that it was a boy)... Hubby likes Catherine better - Suzanna is my first name...

William Thomas
William is my father's middle name - Thomas is a name hubby and I played around with during our second pregnancy, and also the first name of my step-dad...

------------------------------

Matthew Michael (5 years)
Nathaniel [Nathan] Xavier (2.5 years)
Elizabeth [Beth] Rose (newborn)
Katherine [Katy] Suzanna (newborn)
William Thomas (newborn)

Well... what do you think? Sound pretty together? Look coordinated, but not matched? What would you chose (and how many)?
Update: Dorca: Tristan Michael is my great-nephew... Tristan Vaughn - The names share a common heritage/usages (Welsh & English) - would mean "little riot or tumult"... which most definitely describes the average toddler/preschooler! Tristan Cade / James / Miles / Zane Briony - Pronounced:... show more Dorca:
Tristan Michael is my great-nephew...
Tristan Vaughn - The names share a common heritage/usages (Welsh & English) - would mean "little riot or tumult"...

which most definitely describes the average toddler/preschooler!
Tristan Cade / James / Miles / Zane

Briony - Pronounced: BRIE-ən-ee?
Briony Alea (ə-LEE-ə) / Alise (AL-is) / Astra (AS-trə) / Caris (KAHR-is) / Jayne (JAYN) / Rae (RAY) / Sera (SER-ə) / Tamsin (TAM-sin also: Tamsen, Tamsyn, Tamzin) / Wren (REN) / Adele / Blythe / Esme (ez-MAY) / Elspeth / Maeve / Quinn

(all names can be found at: http://www.behindthename.com)

Good luck :-)
6 answers 6