If You Make around $500 in Internet surveys a year should you file taxes?

I know that generally if you don't make $600 per year on a particulour survey site they won't bother sending you a tax form, and Im sure nobody bothers asking for one. But if you make under $600 you would probably get all of that back and additional money from the federal government right? Would you end up getting... show more I know that generally if you don't make $600 per year on a particulour survey site they won't bother sending you a tax form, and Im sure nobody bothers asking for one. But if you make under $600 you would probably get all of that back and additional money from the federal government right? Would you end up getting a return? None of the surveys sites take money out of your paycheck so it doesnt definately mean a win. But with such a small annual income it has to be larger than what ever is taxable from $500 right?
I'm also a dependent, so I wouldn't have those nifty deductions like parents do, but I do have some expenses that may even total a $100 from different fees and such and I'm sure there deductible.
Does this count as a stay at home business or as self employed? I don't think salary actually directly influences whether you go under the business category or not.
Anybody knowledgeable on this subject?
The biggest question is should I file (will I get a return)
Plus are these things also taxable at the local and state level? As far as I have seen I never saw such references as your not working in the state or in the city. Its worldwide (since its online)
Update: People. Stop bombarding and spamming your links. This is a question of returns. Will I receive a return or not. Stop this baloney.