Is there any website that help translate whole English sentence into French?

Plz help I need to translate some sentences into French.

Your assistance is hihgly appreciated.

Joanne

okay Danny G. If online translators don't work then can you translate this whole sentence plz?

"I got something to say... I love you."

Make it romantic.

Favorite Answer

There's a lot.. but this is the one I use:

http://www.translation2.paralink.com

• mahin

Translate French Sentences Into English

If they have a universal translator, like they do in Star Trek, it would be a good assumption that the data would be on their main frame. The problem is they'll have no one to talk to, or very few, as both the legal and religious professions have largely given up the language. I don't think you'll get away with using Latin as an alien language as, in spite of what I've written before, they'll be quite a few people who will recognize it. However, if you can plant the idea that the aliens visited Earth back in Roman times you may get away with it as that was then the lingua franca. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

• RE

You might want to visit proz.com. They have a section called kudoz where you can post a sentence of up to ten words, and real professional human translators will post their translations for you, taking into account idioms and context. The result is far better than any online translator, but it won't be instant. You have to wait until the translations are submitted, usually by native speakers, which usually takes at least 24 hours. But their quality makes them well worth waiting for.

J'ai quelque chose à dire......je t'aime.

Online translators will give you laughable results which anybody who speaks french will immediately recognize for what they are. The worst thing is that people who don't know any better continue to use them and even try to answer requests for translations in this section using them.

Once again, people: online translators do not work !

EDIT-

You guys can give me all the thumbs down you like, I stand by my statement. Those of you who rely on these softwares are in no position to judge their results. Those of us who can judge the results can tell that they are amateurish and often wildly innacurate.

I suppose Cricket's customers accept what they are given because that's all she can give them, but I bet you they have a good laugh every time her office sends out a new translation. Trust me, I see this regularly with US head offices trying to communicate with other branches. It's always a source of good, clean fun, but it is neither useful nor professional.

"J'ai quelque chose a te dire... je t'aime"

"J'aimerais te dire quelque chose... je t'aime"

"Laisses-moi te dire quelque chose... je t'aime"

"Je dois te dire quelque chose... je t'aime"

The last two are not exact translations, but are closer to what I would say in the circumstance

Dear Sir,

As per the telecon discussion had with Mr. Naveen, kindly send us the Architectural drawings with area statement which has been sending to sanctioning.

Thank you,

Regards,

Here is a website, but it is not professional so you won't get exactly what you want.

www.translate.google.com

"I got something to say... I love you."

J'ai quelque chose à te dire......Je t'aime.

• http://www.freetranslation.com/

This is the site we use for work, and the customers except the tranlations!

sorry had to fix wouldn't link up, should now tho