What's "Bad Gateway 502" mean?

I keep getting this message or window that says 502 Bad Gateway, whenever I try to go to Gickr.com. What does it mean? I never had trouble going to the website before. What's going on?

Favorite Answer

Resolution

The 502 Bad Gateway error is usually a network error between servers on the Internet, meaning the problem is not with your PC or Internet connection. Even though the issue is not yours to troubleshoot or resolve, there are a few things you can do:

Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button or trying the URL from the address bar again. Even though the 502 Bad Gateway error is reporting a networking error outside of your control, the error may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.

Come back later. Since the 502 Bad Gateway error message is an issue with the web site's network, everyone visiting this site is probably experiencing the same problem as you. Chances are an issue like that has already been brought to the attention of an administrator at the web site and someone is working to resolve it.

If you can't wait any longer for the problem to be resolved or if you'd like to help out, you may want to attempt to contact the webmaster or another website contact yourself and advise them of the 502 Bad Gateway error you are receiving. The webmaster of most Internet sites can be reached via email at webmaster@website.com, replacing website.com with the actual website name.

• fiorot

502 Bad Gateway

Just to add my 2 cents in. I know very little about how computers work but I just got the 502 message. I checked my "internet options" via the control panel, clicked on the "connections" tab and then clicked on the "LAN setting" button. For some reason (one that I will need to look into further when I get a chance) something is making my "proxy server" box to be checked no matter how many times I uncheck it. So this time I unchecked this box again and was then able to visit the site that previously gave me the 502 message multiple times. So it is possible that your computer is causing the 502 message. Just throwing that out there.

The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server received an invalid response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser.

www.ivacbd.com sevar 502 Bad Gateway

but how

For anyone who reads this, don't pay any attention to what "Kimmie" up there said. That answer is completely false. A Bad Gateway error has absolutely nothing to do with your computer. Installing some PC boost program will do nothing to fix this problem because it is NOT YOUR PROBLEM. It is a problem with the server for whatever website you are on. Following "Kimmie's" advice will likely get you a nice virus for your trouble. The first answer is the one to listen to. But congrats to "Kimmie" for one of the most transparent lies I've ever come across.

Television set ruins your brain and makes you bad in university reading and hmmm is interesting and enables you to smarter

I would read a e book but I need silence and I watch television for Big Bang theory family person spongebob humor or movies generally speaking chuck me a good booklet and I'll read it I'm not old a teacher or a nerd

• cory

1

Source(s): Overcome Premature Ejaculation http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?9SE3

it means fasism!