Nissan silvia S15 Spec-R?

well i was just wondering if the nissan silvia is the same as the nissan 240sx and the 280sx but i wasnt sure cause some 240sx look different

and another thing is that if anyone knew where u can buy them from or import them from japan

• tricky
    Favorite Answer

The silvia spe c r is a great car and carries the sr20det engine which is a great tunable engine.

The 240sx is similar to the silvia range sold else where although differs

in fact check this link out it explains way more than i can.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_240SX

sent you mail also.

No the Japanese spec Silvia is not the same as the American spec 240SX. The Silvia only came as a coupe and it also came with a turbocharged 2.0L 4 cyl. The 240SX came as both coupe and hatchback and it came with a 2.4L naturally aspirated 4 cyl. There is also no such thing as a 280SX, I think you're talking about the 280ZX which is a totally different car. The Silvia and 240SX may look like that same car, and almost all their parts interchange with one another, they are not the same car. You can buy a 240SX in the U.S. or in Europe as the 200SX. In Japan you can buy the Silvia and in Australia. Check out the links I provided you with.

Sounds about expensive, considering every import site I checked can import them here to Australia for around the 10k mark Now if you were in Australia I'd say thats the going rate

if you want one just move to japan or use it as a track car because its not worth the trouble to get it street legal in any state