Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will Obama restore the 'dignity" of a failed Democrat run congress?

Will he get rid of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to restore the dignity that Congress once had?

Favorite Answer

He will bring in radical types that make Nancy Pelosi look like mother Teresa.

The people have to remove Reid and Pelosi. If you think that's going to happen in a democratic state or precinct just take a look at Ted Kennedy's career. Wait until you see all of the secret meetings.

I'm a democrat and I don't like Reid or Pelosy. I hope those two are replaced at some future date. They have done absolutely nothing.

Pelosi is rarely present when congress is in session. Sitting off in her office waiting for a piece of legislation to be passed then she pops out of no where get's in front of the camera and trys to make everyone think she worked hard for the legislation.

Reid awaits a fax from Mormon Church headquarters daily that gives him his daily marching orders. He's worthless.

He really needs to get rid of Nancy Pelosi! I am sick of that fake ignorant so called politician.

Why would he get rid of his loyal attack doggies?

They will rubber stamp his socialist agenda.

Dignity? Barney Frank? Reid? Pelosi? Dignity? Surely you jest, sir.

LOL

Good one!

President Barack Hussein Obama will restore dignity and respect to the nation.

Funny how people try to place blame where it does not belong.

Let's examine how the GOP, (DOA), ran things into the ground and then passed out at the wheel. One huge failure on the part of the GOP! Bummer for those of us who do not have lobbyists. Good for big oil, halliburton, black water, the Bin Laden's, (Bush family personal friends) and failed private corporations. Socialized profits to ceo's of failed private enterprise. Real nice!

No. He can't do that - they are elected by their respective states. Oh, wait. If he is a Dictator, he CAN restore things. It is called a dictatorship. See Germany in the 1920-1940's for a refresher course. There was a young man, full of life and vigor. He wanted change - yes we can was close to his chant. His name was Adolf Hitler. Great guy. Read all about his CHANGE.

C'mon, you're just messing with us right? You can't be this stupid. You certainly have researched all the filibusters in the last two years against the dem congress before you would seriously ask a question like this? Quit f*cking around and be serious now!

• Cherry

When I read your question, my first thought was, "Only if they get rid of Nancy Pelosi," then I read the details. Absolutely he will under those circumstances.

Unfortunately , no. How will Mr Obama restore any dignity to anything when he hasn't even taken office yet and heads of state have made jokes about him. (Italian PM). Get ready for a long four years.

SFC

US Army

Retired