What is your high school musical 3 favourite song?

I'm just going to see everyone's favourite song in high school musical 3 feel free to drop your favourite songs from this movie.Mine are A night to Remember,Walk Away and Can I have This Dance? what's yours?

Favorite Answer

I LOVE THEM ALL ALOT

LIKE I MEAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like A Night to Remember!

Mine are Scream and The Boys are Back. I can't decide between those 2! They are both incredibly good. I also like Can I have this Dance, but not as much.

I love The boys are back and Scream! I LOVED THE LITTLE TROY AND CHAD!!!!!!!! they were fantastic. I also really loved that Chad and troy's relationship developed. You knew they were really good friends but this added a little bit to it. I also really liked troy's emo sond b/c I think Zac Efron does a really good job with that type of acting. It was cool the way they did the spinning hallway!

HSM is a pathetic excuse for a musical, it's barely even one. A bunch of silly American "school" kids bursting into song and dance randomly? No thanks. If you wish to see a real musical go to the West End. Sorry but that really is the truth.

i didnt actually like it but i had to take my sister to see it and i have to say that the story seemed more beliveable this time. and can i have this dance was the one that made me get back together with my ex lol

Mine is Scream. But in second is Just Wanna Be With You.

i like in the 3rd movie where troy and chad turn into little boys i dont know what the song is called or anthing!

i dont like high skool musical,i think its stereotypical american high school,not a good example to kids.

• ?

HSM isn't music. DISNEY CHANNEL TELLS YOU TO LIKE IT! They say "it's a great movie" ect. numorous times, and little girls fall for it. Music is dying because of this disgrace of a movie.

scream, i want it all and can i have this dance