Does anyone know where to find Kuroshitsuji font?

Hi everyone,

while making a sign in Photoshop, I totally fell in love with the font used in the anime Kuroshitsuji (the one of the title), but I can't find it anywhere!

I tried on all the Fonts popular websites, but I still can't find it. Can anyone help me, please?

Update 2:

A better image of the font directly from the anime:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6149/kuroshitsu...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I want it too! But it's not free.

It's called "Toge font"

If you want it, you have to send e-mail to the author and purchase it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Kuroshitsuji Font

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does anyone know where to find Kuroshitsuji font?

Hi everyone,

while making a sign in Photoshop, I totally fell in love with the font used in the anime Kuroshitsuji (the one of the title), but I can't find it anywhere!

I tried on all the Fonts popular websites, but I still can't find it. Can anyone help me, please?

Source(s): find kuroshitsuji font: https://shortly.im/FS6AS
  • 4 years ago

A new Black Butler anime series has been greenlit, according to the cover of the February issue of Square Enix's Monthly GFantasy. The cover depicts Black Butler character Sebastian Michaelis. Details about the new series have not been released. A Twitter user published a picture of the cover, offering an early look at the announcement scheduled for Jan. 18. Meanwhile, a live action film adaptation of Yana Toboso's manga Black Butler will open Jan. 18, and the 18th volume of the manga will ship in Japan. Magazine cover does not give details about the release date of the cartoon or the new format (TV anime, OVA, movie, etc..) But the manga, which is still open publication, has been adapted into two animated films and a series of OVA by studio a-1 Pictures.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im sorry i cant answer that question,I looked it up but couldn't find it i even looked on my apple computers fonts because they have some japanese,korean, and chinese but couldn't find it so sorry :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.