Does anyone know where to find Kuroshitsuji font?

Hi everyone,

while making a sign in Photoshop, I totally fell in love with the font used in the anime Kuroshitsuji (the one of the title), but I can't find it anywhere!

I tried on all the Fonts popular websites, but I still can't find it. Can anyone help me, please?

A better image of the font directly from the anime:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6149/kuroshitsu...

Favorite Answer

I want it too! But it's not free.

It's called "Toge font"

If you want it, you have to send e-mail to the author and purchase it.

Kuroshitsuji Font

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hi everyone,

Source(s): find kuroshitsuji font: https://shortly.im/FS6AS

A new Black Butler anime series has been greenlit, according to the cover of the February issue of Square Enix's Monthly GFantasy. The cover depicts Black Butler character Sebastian Michaelis. Details about the new series have not been released. A Twitter user published a picture of the cover, offering an early look at the announcement scheduled for Jan. 18. Meanwhile, a live action film adaptation of Yana Toboso's manga Black Butler will open Jan. 18, and the 18th volume of the manga will ship in Japan. Magazine cover does not give details about the release date of the cartoon or the new format (TV anime, OVA, movie, etc..) But the manga, which is still open publication, has been adapted into two animated films and a series of OVA by studio a-1 Pictures.

im sorry i cant answer that question,I looked it up but couldn't find it i even looked on my apple computers fonts because they have some japanese,korean, and chinese but couldn't find it so sorry :(