eminem V.S. Slim shady?

ok well eminem is the only form of rap i listen too. but who agrees with me that in order for him to become good again he needs to go back to his slim shady days. i know is maybe a confusing question.

Update:

ha ha no its not because hes white is because his old fu*k you lyrics remind me alot of rock which is all i listen to basiclly

Update 2:

oh and i do listen to other rap because thats all my friends liseten to but i just dont care for it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends, are you talking about his Marshall Mathers LP days? or his eminem show days? he wont go back to his marshall mathers lp and slim shady lp days, he was a crazy young dude and now hes a 36 year old father who has matured. But he has said that slim shady will be back on this new album, he mentions it in his new book he just released. His new album will be amazing, i already know because all his label mates have been going crazy about this album.

Source(s): Huge eminem fan
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Slim Shady Vs Eminem

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

eminem V.S. Slim shady?

ok well eminem is the only form of rap i listen too. but who agrees with me that in order for him to become good again he needs to go back to his slim shady days. i know is maybe a confusing question.

Source(s): eminem slim shady: https://biturl.im/NC7UN
  • 7 years ago

Although these three characters refer to the same rapper, Slim Shady is better because he is funny. He is much cooler as Slim Shady and he is more gangster. Rap is supposed to be cool and gangster and not too serious or personal so Slim Shady demonstrates the essence of rap and how cool it is. But don't get me wrong Eminem as Eminem is still good and sometimes gangster (like in Lose Yourself or Till I Collapse), but Eminem as Slim Shady is better and gangsterer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

simple difference. slim shady is the anger and the style of rap that is paired with slim shady is agressive lyrics and really good rhymes. eminem is more personal to him and the style with it is double meanings and subliminal meanings. so they are two very different styles. i like his early music like mmlp because it was a combination of slim shady and eminem - it was personal and agressive at the same time. thats also when i think he started his peak of lyrical content. if you look at his underground albums as well, you will find some of his best content by the way.

Source(s): iv e thought about this for years
  • o_O
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

NO all he did as slim shady was to talk about killing kim. In his latest release (when im gone) he talks about trying to get along with her so he has matured a lot and his music as Eminem have more meaning to them

@yungmikl... one of his greatest lyrical songs (lose yourself) was not about killing so dont say he needs to improve his lyrics if his newer music is more lyrical then his elder ones

• 1 decade ago

He definitely shouldn't. That would tell America "I'm only talented as a gimmick." It would be very bad for his career.

And if you like Eminem, there's no reason you shouldn't like other rap. Listen to some.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

eminem why because as slim he did drugs but as eminem he faguht the drugs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree the "*** like that" eminem is so bad, he needs to go back to the "i just don't give a ****" type of songs. he sucks so much since encore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its definately true, he needs to stop rappin about his daughter and start talkin about stabbing people and get back to being a great lyricist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.