I have an online tutoring question...?

I need to make a little cash online (Not any get rich quick scenario), I'm not a certified tutor or teacher, but the people whom I have tutored in the past have all gotten very high marks in their classes when I finished. Now I would just like to tutor online for some money. Any suggestions? What websites should i use? Any tips on online tutoring?

Thank you.

Best Answer

http://www.tutor.com/apply

This is a site that will enable you to apply for a job as an online tutor. It is a legitimate link, but I cannot personally vouch for its quality or its track record in terms of reimbursing participants. You could set up a independent web page and market yourself, but that would like a lot of time and energy. As you are most likely aware, the Internet is inundated with online tutors and sites hawking custom term papers. I don't mean to discourage you from taking this route, but there's an awful lot of competition out there.

When I was a college freshman, I helped a few of my classmates improve their essays and word got around. In no time at all, seniors were clamoring for my services. I never interfered with the content of the piece, or contributed any research to the project, just assisted them in editing, and arranging their work in a more comprehensible format.

My suggestion: Develop a local following. Advertise by word of mouth. Sounds old-fashioned, but the fact that this is a less impersonal approach than the Internet might actually work to your advantage.

Good luck!

I heard that if you complete some surveys for companys online you get paid for it Check thiswebsite out