• Family & Relationships >
  • Family
  • Family & Relationships >
  • Family

Dealing with my angry Sister after death of our Mom?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My mom died a year ago last Sept, it was very unexpected. I have 3 sisters one older and 2 younger. My mom was very frugle. She worked many years saved and invested so that her kids ...show more
Best Answer
Siblings are sometimes the hardest to get along with and understand. I have an older brother that sounds a little like your mean sister. Don't have any advice, but just let you know others are in the same boat.

Good luck
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Indy500 answered 6 years ago
    You HAVE to stop being so nice for your own sanity girl! Your sister sounds like a needy, more, more, more, greedy little cow and if she doesn't want to participate in your fantastic holiday atmosphere then tell her to go and fek herself.

There is only so much you can do with people like this and you HAVE to draw the line! She is taking the piss out of you and your warm hearted, generous and level nature.

I tell you this...I bet that she would still want more if there were nothing left to have or give and people like this are poison. You would do best to distance yourself and hopefully teach her a lesson. Make it the BEST ever without her and when she hears about how good it was she might eat a little humble pie.

GET HARD. Tell her that the kids are welcome, but you wouldn't want her anywhere near you at such a lovely time of the year. She just does not appreciate you.

I would be DELIGHTED to come over and share the holidays with ya!

• 1
      1
    • Comment
  • desert1cop answered 6 months ago
    Quit trying to pacify a woman who mistreated and used your mother,next time you see her take a deep breath,look her staright in the eyes and tell her she can kiss your *** !!
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Dealing with my angry Sister after death of our Mom?
    My mom died a year ago last Sept, it was very unexpected. I have 3 sisters one older and 2 younger. My mom was very frugle. She worked many years saved and invested so that her kids would not have to take care of her.In her will she stated at all money would be shared between us all. My mom helped us all when needed, but for reasons unknown my older sister was always in money trouble even with a good job my mom saved her house many times and paid bills when she got behind. This sister was not nice to my mom and would talk mean to her even with all the help. One of my younger sisters had not talked to my mom in 5 years. As the will stated all things devided equil. I was very ok with this because that is what she wanted. She did leave me her life insusrance policy it was not much $12,000. My sister were Very angry at this. It took me awhile to understand why she did this ......... She knew I would take care of her last Bills so not to be burden the rest. I gave all but $800. back to the estate the money I save I gave all her grandkids something special to remember her. Fast Forward a year later.......... My younest sister had planed on moving in with my mom before she died while wating on her house to be finished she we did not clean all things from the house at the time of her death. The house thing did not work out and we started cleaning stuff out so my sis could make this Her house ... It is a rental . THe sis that was living in the house started boxing things up and put them in the gruage. Now the 2 sister that were not nice to my mom have said that we took things without them being there. We did nothing like that, Now I guess it come to my question.......... We have always had Christmas at my house with all the kids... My older sis in the last 2 month has told me how and I quote " We will not be at any more of your FAKE *** Holidays" I was angry at first but now am feeling bad for her and her kids that they wont be here with my other sis and her kids..... How do I fix this ......Sis got every thing that she wanted out the house but still wants more ????? I am so torn I am hurt that she has done this to my baby sister and I but I want her here for the Hoildays
    Sign In 

to add your answer

2

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock