Dealing with my angry Sister after death of our Mom?

My mom died a year ago last Sept, it was very unexpected. I have 3 sisters one older and 2 younger. My mom was very frugle. She worked many years saved and invested so that her kids would not have to take care of her.In her will she stated at all money would be shared between us all. My mom helped us all when... show more My mom died a year ago last Sept, it was very unexpected. I have 3 sisters one older and 2 younger. My mom was very frugle. She worked many years saved and invested so that her kids would not have to take care of her.In her will she stated at all money would be shared between us all. My mom helped us all when needed, but for reasons unknown my older sister was always in money trouble even with a good job my mom saved her house many times and paid bills when she got behind. This sister was not nice to my mom and would talk mean to her even with all the help. One of my younger sisters had not talked to my mom in 5 years. As the will stated all things devided equil. I was very ok with this because that is what she wanted. She did leave me her life insusrance policy it was not much $12,000. My sister were Very angry at this. It took me awhile to understand why she did this ......... She knew I would take care of her last Bills so not to be burden the rest. I gave all but $800. back to the estate the money I save I gave all her grandkids something special to remember her. Fast Forward a year later.......... My younest sister had planed on moving in with my mom before she died while wating on her house to be finished she we did not clean all things from the house at the time of her death. The house thing did not work out and we started cleaning stuff out so my sis could make this Her house ... It is a rental . THe sis that was living in the house started boxing things up and put them in the gruage. Now the 2 sister that were not nice to my mom have said that we took things without them being there. We did nothing like that, Now I guess it come to my question.......... We have always had Christmas at my house with all the kids... My older sis in the last 2 month has told me how and I quote " We will not be at any more of your FAKE *** Holidays" I was angry at first but now am feeling bad for her and her kids that they wont be here with my other sis and her kids..... How do I fix this ......Sis got every thing that she wanted out the house but still wants more ????? I am so torn I am hurt that she has done this to my baby sister and I but I want her here for the Hoildays
3 answers