Vegans/vegetarians...what would all the farm animals do/go if we all stoped eating meat?

i do not think farmers would want them...if they are not making a profit from them...i LOVE animals, i work at a boarding kennel,help dog rescue,own 8 pets (who are my kids) and fish too, but i do eat meat...i feel it is natural...i do have canine teeth which are made for meat eating...but i DO NOT agree or like... show more i do not think farmers would want them...if they are not making a profit from them...i LOVE animals, i work at a boarding kennel,help dog rescue,own 8 pets (who are my kids) and fish too, but i do eat meat...i feel it is natural...i do have canine teeth which are made for meat eating...but i DO NOT agree or like the current farm industry as a whole...i wish/pray it was more humane!!! i will never eat anything exotic ever ie: veal,turtle,monkey shark fin ETC.so....i am very torn!!! i am starting to research on how i can help change animal welfare laws...or more like get some animal welfare laws passed for farm animals....aaarrrggghhhh!!!

WHERE would they live??? you going to take a heard of bovine?most people do not want big dogs ...so who would want a huge # of very large animals that cost a lot of money to keep a live?? they can't run wild??

i asked this a long time ago but felt like asking again
Update: the goverment has very few laws for the welfare of livestock that is one thing i want to change...
Update 2: XXXX you think we have enough places for all the livestock to live wild? we do not even have enough area for the animals you listed that is one of the many reasons we have so many endangered animals
Update 3: sweetroll .. he did not say castrate cows he said livestock...sweetie
10 answers 10