Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Revenge is so SWEET , i need a dentist...,read and weap boys..?

This guy from work text me none stop asked me out, then said sorry he had gone back to his ex. Then three months later we were back on again flirty, we ended going on this time for 2 months and he promised he would never go back 2 his ex and kids, more fool me, he left me again.... Then a week later back textin me saying how he misses me and he only went back because of his kids YEAH YEAH YEAH.. So i let him text text text reeled him in , to see how far he would go and yes we arrange to meet. That is where i got my REVENGE. i stood him up and on Monday walked right up to him in front off EVERYONE and asked him if he enjoyed being stood up on Saturday night and that i reeled him and played him, just like he had done 2 me and that i was now gonna show is girlfriend all his lovin text messages to me. Everyone in the office just stood and glared, it was fabulous, he didn't know where to look . Sorry 4 got to say i did mention that he was a crap shag also.... HA HA who ever says revenge aint good, they lie.................... I now walk in that office head held high..............Do u think i did good or am i a nutter....

Favorite Answer

Don't get me wrong, you did the right thing; but to anyone not knowing the whole story (i.e. your co-workers?) you'd look like a complete *****.

All they'd see was you making fun of him talking about how you stood him up.

• von L

You are a nutter. If he was a "crap shag" then why did you go back to him that much? Must have had something to keep you wantin some more "shagging".

You should have been dignified and just walked away from the situation. Instead you looked childish and immature in front of everyone. You made fools out of both of you.

he may have looked stupid but you are still another notch on his bedpost

lets hope he dont get revenge by telling everyone what you got upto in the bedroom

i like revenge but its a very dangerous game and has a habit of coming back to bite you on the a8se

I think you did good in making yourself look like an immature, unprofessional idiot. And, if this guy were any kind of a real man, he wouldn't be wasting his time with the likes of you. Rather, he should be spending it with the children he helped to create.

You're a nutter with bad grammar

i like the way you handled it, that does sound like sweet revenge.

if you really did handle it like that, i hope the other people on monday don't think you're mean now.

i think you should of just stood him up on saturday and that would be good enough but why do that to his ex she has children and this wasnt her fault.

you shouldnt have kept seeing him if you knew he has got somebody else.

To each there own, but whatever floats you boat honey. I think you should be asking yourself how it is that you fell for his crap so many times anyway?

• What everyone of us would love ta have the balls ta do! x

That's totally cool, he got what he deserved hehe!

yeah your ace