Revenge is so SWEET , i need a dentist...,read and weap boys..?

This guy from work text me none stop asked me out, then said sorry he had gone back to his ex. Then three months later we were back on again flirty, we ended going on this time for 2 months and he promised he would never go back 2 his ex and kids, more fool me, he left me again.... Then a week later back textin... show more This guy from work text me none stop asked me out, then said sorry he had gone back to his ex. Then three months later we were back on again flirty, we ended going on this time for 2 months and he promised he would never go back 2 his ex and kids, more fool me, he left me again.... Then a week later back textin me saying how he misses me and he only went back because of his kids YEAH YEAH YEAH.. So i let him text text text reeled him in , to see how far he would go and yes we arrange to meet. That is where i got my REVENGE. i stood him up and on Monday walked right up to him in front off EVERYONE and asked him if he enjoyed being stood up on Saturday night and that i reeled him and played him, just like he had done 2 me and that i was now gonna show is girlfriend all his lovin text messages to me. Everyone in the office just stood and glared, it was fabulous, he didn't know where to look . Sorry 4 got to say i did mention that he was a crap shag also.... HA HA who ever says revenge aint good, they lie.................... I now walk in that office head held high..............Do u think i did good or am i a nutter....